What Constitutes a 'Change' in the IndicatorCounted Function?

"The function returns the amount of bars not changed after the indicator had been launched last."

What constitutes a 'change'? Can the fact of the bar closing be considered a 'change' - the bar was open, now it is closed... the bar was index 0, the bar is now index 1 - surely this is considered a 'change'.

What is the word 'change' specifically referring to in the MQL4 reference in relation to the IndicatorCounted function? 

My other question is specific to the example given. This question is based around the general wording in the MQL4 reference. If both questions can be answered in one then great but I felt this was a separate question in its self. 

The bar here is essentially the structure MqlRates. If any element of it changes (such as, OHLC, tick number, or volume; time is an ID of bar), the bar is considered "changed". The index is not an attribute of a bar, this is just a number used for direct access in the array of bars. I'm sure you know, that bar indices are constantly increase as the bars are logically shifted to the past when new bars arrive. The shifted bars remain intact, that is unchanged.
History Data Structure - Data Structures - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
History Data Structure - Data Structures - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Stanislav Korotky:
The bar here is essentially the structure MqlRates. If any element of it changes (such as, OHLC, tick number, or volume; time is an ID of bar), the bar is considered "changed". The index is not an attribute of a bar, this is just a number used for direct access in the array of bars. I'm sure you know, that bar indices are constantly increase as the bars are logically shifted to the past when new bars arrive. The shifted bars remain intact, that is unchanged.

Thanks!