Experts: Virtual Trailing Stop - page 4

At your request, I released version 2: now the input parameters are in English, informational messages (on the chart) either in English or in Russian. Also, Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing now have the uint type- now the maximum value is 4,294,967,295.

Virtual Trailing Stop 2:

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long
  • www.mql5.com
Целый тип char занимает в памяти 1 байт (8 бит) и позволяет выразить в двоичной системе счисления 2^8 значений=256. Тип char может содержать как положительные, так и отрицательные значения. Диапазон изменения значений составляет от -128 до 127. uchar # Целый тип uchar также занимает в памяти 1 байт, как и тип char, но в отличие от него, uchar...

Vladimir Karputov:

At your request, I released version 2: now the input parameters are in English, informational messages (on the chart) either in English or in Russian. Also, Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing now have the uint type- now the maximum value is 4,294,967,295.

Virtual Trailing Stop 2:

I'm testing

Vladimir Karputov:

Virtual Trailing Stop 2:

Very helpfull work:
- Parameters now in English
- Parameters now accept large numbers

I add this tool in my chart.

Big Thank, Vladimir Karputov

Vladimir Karputov:

Virtual Trailing Stop 2:

Please, dear Vladimir Karputov

Can you allow manual virtual trailing stop and manual virtual take profit as in this picture?

Can I use this on the MT5 VPS please?

hi everyone. i dont know how to download this ea. there is only script file available to download. can anyone guide me on how can i get this ea ?

Mehbob Ayub :

hi everyone. i dont know how to download this ea. there is only script file available to download. can anyone guide me on how can i get this ea ?

Two clicks:

after the second click, the downloaded file will open in the MetaEditor. Compile it.

More help:  Watch how to download trading robots for free

Vladimir Karputov:

Two clicks:

after the second click, the downloaded file will open in the MetaEditor. Compile it.

More help:  Watch how to download trading robots for free

done that already but its not working. a line appears only but nothing happens

Mehbob Ayub :
done that already but its not working. a line appears only but nothing happens

Examine the description. And by the way, our full-time telepath is on vacation, so we cannot read your thoughts and we cannot see the advisor settings that you are using. We also cannot see the trading situation on your trading account.

Therefore, we will either wait for the telepath to leave the vacation or you yourself will provide all the data.

Vladimir Karputov:

Examine the description. And by the way, our full-time telepath is on vacation, so we cannot read your thoughts and we cannot see the advisor settings that you are using. We also cannot see the trading situation on your trading account.

Therefore, we will either wait for the telepath to leave the vacation or you yourself will provide all the data.

ok i am already using an EA and i want this EA to work with that.what do i have to do now ? change magic number on virtual trailing stop and put as same as the bot i have ?