MQL5 warning list

Hi community!

Does anyone know where can I found detailed information about the MQL5 warnings applied to trading signals? They are good and useful but without knowing the parameters is a bad thing.I feel like playing a game without knowing a rules.

How many warnings are?

When they are applied to your signal?

For how long they stay visible?

...and so on.

If there is no detailed description of the warnings we can put them in one spreadsheet.

I have now this 3 warning

Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk(what is too much? above 50%???)

This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature (How long is this warning stay on?? 1 month? 3?? )

High average monthly growth may indicate high trading risks(how is this calculated?? In percentage? what is the value? 50%?)

Thanks for your contribution,useful comments are highly appreciated, Cheers

Csongor

Csongor Pall:

Hi community!

Does anyone know where can I found detailed information about the MQL5 warnings applied to trading signals? They are good and useful but without knowing the parameters is a bad thing.I feel like playing a game without knowing a rules.

How many warnings are?

When they are applied to your signal?

For how long they stay visible?

...and so on.

If there is no detailed description of the warnings we can put them in one spreadsheet.

I have now this 3 warning

Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk(what is too much? above 50%???)

This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature (How long is this warning stay on?? 1 month? 3?? )

High average monthly growth may indicate high trading risks(how is this calculated?? In percentage? what is the value? 50%?)

Thanks for your contribution,useful comments are highly appreciated, Cheers

Csongor

I have contacted the Service Desk about these details you are asking, but they don't reveal specifics about this information.

Sometimes the 'high growth' message is for 50-60% monthly profit and other times for 80-100%, it depends in the previous months and other factors.

The 'newly opened account' usually stays for a little more than 1 month.

Good comment!Thank you

Lets say the newly opened account is 1 month.I will watch this on my account when is going to be removed.

Not knowing the amount of the high grow message is a problem.

There is a huge difference between 50% or 90% growth. The monthly growth can be reduced or increased easily, wont be hard to manage if we know what is the percentage.

I reckon the help desk or the MQL5 policy team should be more specific and transparent in this case.

Csongor Pall:

Good comment!Thank you

Lets say the newly opened account is 1 month.I will watch this on my account when is going to be removed.

Not knowing the amount of the high grow message is a problem.

There is a huge difference between 50% or 90% growth. The monthly growth can be reduced or increased easily, wont be hard to manage if we know what is the percentage.

I reckon the help desk or the MQL5 policy team should be more specific and transparent in this case.

Thats exactly the reason why these rules are not known.

If these limits were known and exact, signal providers could make sure that their signal is placed just a fraction under these!

So a signal with 50% monthly growth would appear as risky and another one with 49,8% as safe.

yes,that is makes sense! :)

Thanh Bao Tu Tran #:
The newly opened account it still with me although more than 02 months! 

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I have contacted the Service Desk about these details you are asking, but they don't reveal specifics about this information.

Sometimes the 'high growth' message is for 50-60% monthly profit and other times for 80-100%, it depends in the previous months and other factors.

The 'newly opened account' usually stays for a little more than 1 month.

For my EA get  average growth  35% , touch 50% get warnings.. seem sensitive ?
Maybe need consifer out of average.

Files:
6edrb5_e177.png  2061 kb

SungSungE #:

For my EA get  average growth  35% , touch 50% get warnings.. seem sensitive ?
Maybe need consifer out of average.

You've just published your signal, this is normal.