Experts: CyberiaTrader

CyberiaTrader:

CyberiaTrader Expert Advisor.

Author: Editor

Please note, that every broker needs custom parameters optimizations. We recomending to optimize: disable static stoploss (StaticStopLoss = 0) and set StopLossIndex to value greater than default value (more than 1.1 - )... Dynamic stop-loss is dangerous for use at market news events (exit manualy before they catch your stops). This parametrs defines how much to increase market dispersion to set correct stop-loss level.

Full parametrs descriptions you can found at russian localization of this site.

Commercial version aviable at http://cyberia.org.ru

Good luck.

as my own opinion, it is best
thanks to developers

Sorry but can you explain in english where to edit the parameters? Can't find them.
OpenStorm:
Please note, that every broker needs custom parameters optimizations. We recomending to optimize: disable static stoploss (StaticStopLoss = 0) and set StopLossIndex to value greater than default value (more than 1.1 - )... Dynamic stop-loss is dangerous for use at market news events (exit manualy before they catch your stops). This parametrs defines how much to increase market dispersion to set correct stop-loss level.

Full parametrs descriptions you can found at russian localization of this site.

Commercial version aviable at http://cyberia.org.ru

Good luck.

greatyves:
Sorry but can you explain in english where to edit the parameters? Can't find them.

Click on smile face at chart after connect expert advisor to graphics. Second tab. ..

Did it but can't find "staticstoploss" i find blockstoploss only ?
OpenStorm:
greatyves:

Click on smile face at chart after connect expert advisor to graphics. Second tab. ..

Please note that you should not install this version for real trading.

What is the point of that? is it useless in live trading?

AnasFX:

Please note that you should not install this version for real trading.

What is the point of that? is it useless in live trading?

Opened version not including commercial breaking system. In high market volatility it can make mistakes.

English thread contains older version than in russian thread.
Try to download at this link:

/en/code/8397

Theyre should be StaticStopLoss option aviable.

Hello Openstorm,
would you answer some questions about this EA, please.
what time frame did you use above to run this back test? have you forward tested this?
dont you think that 24.93% modeling quality is rather low?
what in your opinon would be the best time frame to run this?
what pair do you suggest?
i mean you say to run this on a more stabile environment.. which pair do you consider that to be?
i assume that you had a pair in mind whne you designed this EA.
i have read some of the other posts on other forums about your EA and i thought i would come here to ask you some of these questions.
sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds want to know =p
Thanks in advance,
Furious_angel

Some entertaining code in this one if you have an evening to kill:).

The essence of its trading logic is to look for reversals between pairs of bars. eg if in one bar close>open and in the next close<open thats a reversal. The assumption is that if there are multiple occurances of these in a given time frame its a sign the market is ranging rather than trending and you can trade on the swings. It runs various SMA type calculations on the size and number of reversals to decide whether to enter market and what stoplosses etc it should use.

The way it dynamically searches multiple modelling periods is the highlight in my opinion. I'm borrowing those ideas for my on code for sure;).

If you intend to use on real money, set variable "AutoLots" to "false" until you have worked out what it does.. either that or set the "Risk" variable much lower than the default of 0.5 (0.1 at most).

Quite generous to release to public really, although not much good without manual if you can't read code..