Exporting the trade details during back testing and forward testing

Hi friends,

I'm going to do a backtest on my EA using the strategy tester and simultaneously I've put my EA on a demo account to check its operation for the purpose of doing forward test.

Now I'd like to analyze the operation of my EA by exporting the detail of the trades existing in the trade history. I can easily code an Script for exporting the details I need from the demo account (I mean the forward test which is in operation) but my problem is about how to export my trade details from strategy tester? because as I checked, the trade history in the strategy tester is not saved in the way as the demo account and this make it difficult to export the data from strategy tester.

The only solution that I found is to code directly in the EA to export the data into a .CSV file during the process of backtesting in the strategy tester.

I'd appreciate if anybody could help me on the issue if there would be a better solution to the matter.

Thanking in advance for your kindness

The only solution that I found is to code directly in the EA to export the data into a .CSV file during the process of backtesting in the strategy tester.

You may be able to write your code in OnDeinit() to work with history in the strategy tester. Of course you will only have the history from that test to work with.