Experts: MARTINGALE VI HYBRID - page 4

Aharon Tzadik:
There are some brokers that dont allow trading  with eas,try another broker!
If the eas working fine on demo it shuld trade on live account!

Aharon Tzadik:
If the eas working fine on demo it shuld trade on live account!

For all traders please check that you have enough money in the account before you start trading!

congratulations for the EA, this excellent. I recommend first optimize the EA for each currency or currency in the backtesting , remember that if the orders are doubled by the martingale gala, it is important first a good distance between the orders and the second in TP larger than the separation of the orders. I recommend risk relationships of 2 to 1. example 10 pips between orders and 20 of TP, of course these values ​​change depending on the currency or asset. again congratulations for such an excellent EA . (Although the option to limit the orders does not work yet, there is no problem because I prefer to monitor that point personally)

51201113:

congratulations for the EA, this excellent. I recommend first optimize the EA for each currency or currency in the backtesting , remember that if the orders are doubled by the martingale gala, it is important first a good distance between the orders and the second in TP larger than the separation of the orders. I recommend risk relationships of 2 to 1. example 10 pips between orders and 20 of TP, of course these values ​​change depending on the currency or asset. again congratulations for such an excellent EA . (Although the option to limit the orders does not work yet, there is no problem because I prefer to monitor that point personally)

Hello

The option to limit trades "MaxTrade" works together with the option to close all trades "CLOSEMAXORDERS=1", otherwise you will have a huge drawdown that will delete your account !

You need to decide which loss you prefer to absorb - open multiple trades with the need to invest a large amount of money, or close a low number of trades and go out at a relatively small loss with the possibility to invest a relatively small initial amount of money.

hi, i have this problem

2 MARTINGALE VI HYBRID1 AUDNZD,M30: SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL=1: StopLoss and TakeProfit must not be nearer than 1 points from the closing price

what can i do?

Gerardo Gutierrez Aguilar:
hi, i have this problem

2 MARTINGALE VI HYBRID1 AUDNZD,M30: SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL=1: StopLoss and TakeProfit must not be nearer than 1 points from the closing price

what can i do?

Increase take profit.

Gerardo Gutierrez Aguilar:
hi, i have this problem

what can i do?

check your broker's stop loss level

your stoploss level must be greather than or equal this level 

Congratulations for the EA!

Can you explain me this problem? 

"MARTINGALE VI HYBRID1 EURUSD,H1: SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL=30: StopLoss and TakeProfit must not be nearer than 30 points from the closing price"

And other 2 questions:

1) We can't set StopLoss?

2) What is the MagicNumber?

Thanks alot!

Regard.

extern    int      EAMagicNumber=8095; // Magic Number

DDangerous:

Congratulations for the EA!

Can you explain me this problem? 

"MARTINGALE VI HYBRID1 EURUSD,H1: SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL=30: StopLoss and TakeProfit must not be nearer than 30 points from the closing price"

And other 2 questions:

1) We can't set StopLoss?

2) What is the MagicNumber?

Thanks alot!

Regard.

1. Take profit and stop loss should be greater than the specified value, in your case 30 pips.

2. You can't set StopLoss, You can use "MaxTrade=3"  + "CLOSEMAXORDERS=1\CLOSEMAXORDERS=true" ,

so after 3 (Or any other number  you set on "MaxTrade") losing trades you can close all trades with relatively small loss.

3. MagicNumber:A magic number should be a different number for each currency pair you trade in. when you trade with multiple pairs with the same robot(EA) on one platform

-"MagicNumber: May be used as user defined identifier." (MQL4 Reference).