Experts: MARTINGALE VI HYBRID - page 7

Hi Aharon,

Thanks for this EA!

I started the EA on a demo account with 5 decimal point account.

2018.11.09 09:30:55.309 MARTINGALE HYBRID NEW1 EURGBP,M15 inputs: Take_Profit=13; PipStep=12; Lots=0.1; Multiply=2.0; MaxTrade=4; FASTMA=20; SLOWMA=200; CLOSEMAXORDERS=true; EAMagicNumber=8095; 

The first trade that was created was created with the correct lot size; 0.1. The entry price was 0.87099; the TP was not correct though - 0.86599, thats 50 pips and not the 12 I entered
Also, the second trade I expected to opened was not opened even after the pips I entered in the parameters. What am I doing wrong?

THUNDERBOOTS:

Hi Aharon,

Thanks for this EA!

I started the EA on a demo account with 5 decimal point account.

2018.11.09 09:30:55.309 MARTINGALE HYBRID NEW1 EURGBP,M15 inputs: Take_Profit=13; PipStep=12; Lots=0.1; Multiply=2.0; MaxTrade=4; FASTMA=20; SLOWMA=200; CLOSEMAXORDERS=true; EAMagicNumber=8095; 

The first trade that was created was created with the correct lot size; 0.1. The entry price was 0.87099; the TP was not correct though - 0.86599, thats 50 pips and not the 12 I entered
Also, the second trade I expected to opened was not opened even after the pips I entered in the parameters. What am I doing wrong?

Hello

Please read this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/270978/page3

Experts: Renko-Fractals-Grid
  • www.mql5.com
Renko-Fractals-Grid: Author: Aharon Tzadik...

Hi Aharon, great EA!
I have a question, the EA does not work for me in different pairs at the same time. I changed the magicnumber and nothing. I'm using it in a NoorCM-demo test account in 5 minutes, thanks

berlinoeste:
Hi Aharon, great EA!
I have a question, the EA does not work for me in different pairs at the same time. I changed the magicnumber and nothing. I'm using it in a NoorCM-demo test account in 5 minutes, thanks

Fixed,try it now.

Aharon Tzadik:

Fixed,try it now.

Thank you very much, you solved the problem!

But now I have seen that it does not respect the parameters that I introduce from TP and SL, always placing them at a distance of 50 or 500 pips in demo.

And in the tester of strategies, TP and SL always at a distance of 40 or 400 pips.

berlinoeste:

Thank you very much, you solved the problem!

But now I have seen that it does not respect the parameters that I introduce from TP and SL, always placing them at a distance of 50 or 500 pips in demo.

And in the tester of strategies, TP and SL always at a distance of 40 or 400 pips.

Please read this:

• www.mql5.com
Renko-Fractals-Grid: Author: Aharon Tzadik...

Aharon Tzadik:

Please read this:

I understand what I read, what is the broker's fault?
I do not think that's the case, because all the EAs I have work perfectly and I adjust the SL and TP up to 4 pips inclusive, but MARTINGALE VI does not do it ..

berlinoeste:
I understand what I read, what is the broker's fault?
I do not think that's the case, because all the EAs I have work perfectly and I adjust the SL and TP up to 4 pips inclusive, but MARTINGALE VI does not do it ..

You're right, the EA set  "take profit" with "jumps" of 50 pips, I made a number of changes that should work fine.

Aharon Tzadik:

You're right, the EA set  "take profit" with "jumps" of 50 pips, I made a number of changes that should work fine.

Now only make sales, never buy

berlinoeste:
Now only make sales, never buy

You're not right there is also buy.