hello im a beginner and i rly help for my work i have tooo many qustion plz help me. - page 2

Alida Bezuidenhout:
If I already received the account nr and password but still it does not work?

What is the error message ?

Marco vd Heijden:

Marco vd Heijden:

Password or id failed

Alida Bezuidenhout:
Password or id failed

Registration failed

Alida Bezuidenhout:
If I already received the account nr and password but still it does not work?

• if it is demo account so open the other demo account with any broker (see the links I posted above).
  • if it is real account so write to the broker asking for help.

--------------

Those info are for MT5 but it is same for MT4 for example - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

Dear Bezuidenhout Alida! Thank you for signing up. An account has been opened for you with the following parameters: Name : Bezuidenhout Alida Email : Login : 2000005059 

Due to password sensitivity I did not enclose it but please could you assist me urgently. It is one month I invest in this things and up till now did not see any progress. My broker call me once and never again so please help me because with this trend I want my money and get out because this is not working. I am demotivated and not sure this was a good investment.

Alida Bezuidenhout:

Dear Bezuidenhout Alida! Thank you for signing up. An account has been opened for you with the following parameters: Name : Bezuidenhout Alida Email : Login : 2000005059 

Due to password sensitivity I did not enclose it but please could you assist me urgently. It is one month I invest in this things and up till now did not see any progress. My broker call me once and never again so please help me because with this trend I want my money and get out because this is not working. I am demotivated and not sure this was a good investment.

If it is real account (not demo) opened with the broker so email or call to the broker.
Because we have nothing to do with any brokers sorry.

If it is demo account with the broker so you can open the other demo (as many demo accounts with many brokers as you want - using just one  Metatrader instance).

Did you verify your account with your broker ? 
They ask for id information etc..

Lorentzos Roussos:
Did you verify your account with your broker ? 
They ask for id information etc..
Thanks for the info. I will do