hello i needed indicator stochastic alert please

hello i needed indicator stochastic alert please 

thank you

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
Crossover of two iMAs (Moving Averages), one more iMA (Moving Average) is used as the filter. Lot: manual or risk percent of balance. Stop, Market or Limit orders. The EA also sets Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop. Pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders. The EA trades in the specified time period. Determines the highest and lowest prices...

I need a stochastic indicator with an alarm clock at the intersection
  Do you have my order?
I have another query regarding the delay in the appearance of the alert for the eXpert or indicatorI need a steaks steak indicator with an alarm clock at the intersection
  Do you have my order?
I have another query regarding the delay in the appearance of the alert for the eXpert or indicator

emadelk:
I need a stochastic indicator with an alarm clock at the intersection
  Do you have my order?
I have another query regarding the delay in the appearance of the alert for the eXpert or indicatorI need a steaks steak indicator with an alarm clock at the intersection
  Do you have my order?
I have another query regarding the delay in the appearance of the alert for the eXpert or indicator

Try this 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15775

Stochastic Buy Sell Arrows with Alert
Stochastic Buy Sell Arrows with Alert
  • votes: 21
  • KEENBASE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
  • www.mql5.com
This indicator provides Buy/Sell arrows based on exit from the Overbought and Oversold zones in Stochastic Oscillator. A Buy arrow is printed when Stochastic oscillator exits from the Oversold Zone. A Sell arrow is printed when Stochastic oscillator exits from the Overbought Zone. Very good indicator to collect...

emadelk:
I need 
  Do you have my order?
  Do you have my order?

Please go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Questions sur EA en MQL5 Ce que je vous propose : J'ouvre un travail personnel sur MQL5.com pour vous de 50$. Vous répondez à mes questions, soit par écrit, soit en audio sur Skype. Quand vous considérer avoir répondu pour 50$, soit j'ouvre un nouveau travail, soit j’arrête. Cela vous conviens-t-il ? J'ai déjà votre Skype. J'ai déjà été votre...

thank you

but, I need an indicator to make an alert at the intersection of the moving average and a chart on the chart

emadelk:

thank you

but, I need an indicator to make an alert at the intersection of the moving average and a chart on the chart

If you want to pay your time, learn to code.
If you want to pay your money, just go for the job.

forextime8:
If you want to pay your time, learn to code.
If you want to pay your money, just go for the job.

thank u