I need alert on these indicators

I need a programmer on this two indicators.

The indicator with "Green Arrow" is Osagie Trend Scanner V20 and the indicator with the "White arrow" is Osagie Trend Force v30.

I want the indicator with the "Green Arrow" to give me a "Sound" and "Message" alert when it changes color from Blue to Red (Sell now) and from Red to Blue (Buy now).

While the indicator with the "White Arrow" to give a "Sound" and "Message" alert when it changes color from Lime to Magenta (Ready to Sell) and from Magenta to Lime (Ready to Buy).

Below are the indicators

[contacts were deleted by moderator]

<Decompiled code attachment deleted>

OSAGIE OBASUYI:

The indicator with "Green Arrow" is Osagie Trend Scanner V20 and the indicator with the "White arrow" is Osagie Trend Force v30.

I want the indicator with the "Green Arrow" to give me a "Sound" and "Message" alert when it changes color from Blue to Red (Sell now) and from Red to Blue (Buy now).

While the indicator with the "White Arrow" to give a "Sound" and "Message" alert when it changes color from Lime to Magenta (Ready to Sell) and from Magenta to Lime (Ready to Buy).

Below are the indicators

[contacts were deleted by moderator]

That is a decompiled solar wind. Forget about it

Do not post or attach decompiled code.

Doing so may get you banned from the forum.

Mladen Rakic:
That is a decompiled solar wind. Forget about it
It is not a decompiled solar wind indicator.

OSAGIE OBASUYI:
It is not a decompiled solar wind indicator.

I don't know about solar wind, but the attachment that I removed was decompiled code.