Is it hard to get approved as a seller?

I have been waiting for over a month now. I submitted a photo of my documents and they responded over a week later saying to take a picture of the document in my hand and also a photo of the request to take a picture open on my computer with me next to the photo. I have done all of this and it has been two weeks since I posted the other requested images to the thread. I'm new here so sorry if this is a bad question.

Jaron Fort:
I have been waiting for over a month now. I submitted a photo of my documents and they responded over a week later saying to take a picture of the document in my hand and also a photo of the request to take a picture open on my computer with me next to the photo. I have done all of this and it has been two weeks since I posted the other requested images to the thread. I'm new here so sorry if this is a bad question.

Servic Desk is the only place you will get the help you need, so stick with them.

The photo of your ID must be a real photo with your phone or camera, since they don't allow scanned documents.