EA MT4

Good morning, inside mt4 there is a simple EA "moving average" by default with mql4 free ... i would like to add this filter : open trade when price cross ok.. but i want to put open trade after 1 or 2 candle the cross ... what must i write and where exactly i put this part of code ?? Thanks in advance to everybody want to help 

silvialo5 i would like to add this filter ... what must i write and where exactly ... want to help 
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
  2. See № 3.3

3. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
  2. See № 3.3

3. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.
Wow in a free forum among people with passion for trading that give idea each other i have found the only supreme master that hate traders without experience about mql4 .... write a lot but really tell nothing ... thanks for share your experience very gentle .

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Alain Verleyen, 2016.03.30 10:46

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

You need to change (some of) the indexes in CheckForOpen().