Settings for signal trade copying - page 3

Toby Fung:
Oh, anyways, it’s necessary to let everyone knows! Do u know how I can get in touch with meta quote stuff? Any ways of contact with the customer services or the platform creator?

At the bottom of this website.

Toby Fung:
Yes, I did, there is no clear instructions of making changes on settings! I tick or untick those boxes, I expect the settings will apply to copying the signal! MQL5 is not responsible for all profit and loss! But, I think it is necessary to clearly tell their clients for changes made by players to execute, an action must be done on the subcription page!

Yes, I did, there is no clear instructions of making changes on settings! I tick or untick those boxes, I expect the settings will apply to copying the signal! MQL5 is not responsible for all profit and loss! But, I think it is necessary to clearly tell their clients for changes made by players to execute, an action must be done on the subcription page!

Toby Fung:
I set 5% of my deposit to follow the signal, at the time, some previous losing orders already occupied 90% of my capital, a 5.8 log order is made based on copying signal. I wondered why that 5.8log order was made! 

Toby Fung:
I set 5% of my deposit to follow the signal, at the time, some previous losing orders already occupied 90% of my capital, a 5.8 log order is made based on copying signal. I wondered why that 5.8log order was made! 
If I don’t count the losing capital as part of my deposit, my equity was over 10%! Now u have said I must suspend the signal first! I just wanna tell, the meta quote add a clearer instructions that the right way to make changes on settings! Without understanding this, users may lose big capital.

Toby Fung:
If I don’t count the losing capital as part of my deposit, my equity was over 10%! Now u have said I must suspend the signal first! I just wanna tell, the meta quote add a clearer instructions that the right way to make changes on settings! Without understanding this, users may lose big capital.

Firstly it seems that you've followed a very risky signal.

Secondly read all the links and instructions I've already posted, it seems that nobody read instructions around here, everyone want to get rich overnight without getting any information first.

Lastly use the reply option under each message in the forum, because you are answering to yourself these past 2 days.

Toby Fung:
I have read through both link twice, there is simple explainations about each setting but, there is no mentioning about details on actual executing signal suspension for activation by changing the settings! I want to address an example! I buy mobile phone, I will assume I can make things happen by doing the settings in the setting icon. And the manufacturer now tells me that I need to go on a web to push a button to execute the setting! What I am trying to say is changing the behaviour of my phone by doing the setting in the setting icon for most people is common sense. But now, manufacturer is telling me, before changing the settings I need to do some action elsewhere! Doesn’t that sound going against common sense! That is not a problem going against common sense as long as a clear guideline is posted on a public media! But I can’t find any guideline to the right way!

Toby Fung:
By the way, it’s not very risky signal! I now find the settings are not working which put me in risk! 

Toby Fung:
By the way, it’s not very risky signal! I now find the settings are not working which put me in risk! 

Whatever you say.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Whatever you say.

Thx for sharing anyways, hope all users be cautious, never invest big money, the platform we should invest little make little money! I will touch with the stuff and see