Subscribe to Trading Signals

Subscribe to Trading Signals  I define a class I select participants Can I?

faresksa:
You cannot select the participants of your signals. It's not even possible to know who is subscribing to your signals. Regarding your "class definition", I'm not sure I understood what you mean. Please be more specific.

I have subscribed to CS90129723 but the symbol he is using CSI300 is not recognized by any broker i have tried even his own broker says the symbol CSI is only a test symbol, yet he has subscribers so what am doing wrong  ?  

artsedge:
I have subscribed to CS90129723 but the symbol he is using CSI300 is not recognized by any broker i have tried even his own broker says the symbol CSI is only a test symbol, yet he has subscribers so what am doing wrong  ?  
It's a free signal (not a paid one). Anyway, how is this related to the OP's question? Even if you are a subscriber, the signal provider does not know you are actually subscribing to his signal. That's what this topic is about.

is it possible to subscribe more than one signal per account?

wienerschinken:

is it possible to subscribe more than one signal per account?

impossible sorry

I subscribed to one signal.
Should I turn on my computer?Should I turn on accunt?

55162:
I subscribed to one signal.
Should I turn on my computer?Should I turn on accunt?
yes

hello I subscribed to a paid signal today for a reason I unsubscribed  in order to subscribe again lated into my vps. I noticed that I cannot resubscribe back since my payment is already blocked and no recognized by the provider. What should I do in order to subscribe back to normal?

faresksa:
Hi faresksa, MQL doesn't have a function to direct select that, anyway you can try indirect ways, but to help you it's necessary you share what you really need to select.

For instance, if you define a signal price you are indirect selecting few subscribers.

Also, if you just want to know some of your subscribers, and you have review posts, this is a good way to know them and what they have to say.