Questions about VPS configuration

Hey guys so I just set up my virtual server yesterday. I migrated three charts and one EA applied to each chart. Everyone now and then I will login to my MT4 Account and I look at the Journal for the virtual server and I constantly see this message coming up on my log. 

2018.04.11 18:39:17.681 'XXXXXXXX': 3 charts, 3 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to BROKER is 1.52 ms

This message is constantly repeating in the Journal and I am so confused. When it says Signal Disabled, does that mean my EA is running/connecting with my virtual server?

David Vargas:

Hey guys so I just set up my virtual server yesterday. I migrated three charts and one EA applied to each chart. Everyone now and then I will login to my MT4 Account and I look at the Journal for the virtual server and I constantly see this message coming up on my log. 

2018.04.11 18:39:17.681 'XXXXXXXX': 3 charts, 3 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to BROKER is 1.52 ms

This message is constantly repeating in the Journal and I am so confused. When it says Signal Disabled, does that mean my EA is running/connecting with my virtual server?

No, its just a reminder that you are not synchronized to any signal, since you don't have a signal subscription with that account.

Its a standard message, because VPS is for synchronizing charts, EAs and signals.

HEY GUYS I'M HAVING A PROBLEMS WITH MY VPS ! ITS HAS NOT BEEN WORKING SINCE I HAVE SUSCRIBED( 3 FULL MONTH SUSCRIBTON)! I'M MIRROR TRADING MY ACCOUNT AND DUE TO THAT I HAVE TO STILL KEEPING MY LAPTOP ALWAYS ON AND FULY CONNECTED! can anyone help me please

SEDOM92:

HEY GUYS I'M HAVING A PROBLEMS WITH MY VPS ! ITS HAS NOT BEEN WORKING SINCE I HAVE SUSCRIBED( 3 FULL MONTH SUSCRIBTON)! I'M MIRROR TRADING MY ACCOUNT AND DUE TO THAT I HAVE TO STILL KEEPING MY LAPTOP ALWAYS ON AND FULY CONNECTED! can anyone help me please

Do you have a problem with MQL5 VPS for MT4 and MT5?
If yes so write to the service desk -