Depositing

I deposited the money Saturday via Visa through the website but even today it doesn't reflect in my app but reflect on website and my account is not working it tells me authorisation failed several times, anyone to help me I am new here. I am stressed.

Ngcebo Sibisi:
I deposited the money Saturday via Visa through the website but even today it doesn't reflect in my app but reflect on website and my account is not working it tells me authorisation failed several times, anyone to help me I am new here. I am stressed.

Are you talking about a broker account or your MQL5.com account?

They are 2 different things, that are mixed up by many new members.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you talking about a broker account or your MQL5.com account?

They are 2 different things, that are mixed up by many new members.

My MQL5.com account. 

Ngcebo Sibisi:
My MQL5.com account. 

The money deposited in your MQL5.com account are for buying or renting services on this website only, products, signals or VPS, they are not for funding your trading activities.

What exactly do you want to do with that money?

In what app do you expect to appear?

Eleni Anna Branou:

The money deposited in your MQL5.com account are for buying or renting services on this website only, products, signals or VPS, they are not for funding your trading activities.

What exactly do you want to do with that money?

In what app do you expect to appear?

😖 oh that is bad, is it possible to get that money back then.

I wanted to use it for forex trading.

The meta trader 5 App

Ngcebo Sibisi:
😖 oh that is bad, is it possible to get that money back then.

I wanted to use it for forex trading.

The meta trader 5 App

Normally no, but you can contact Service Desk and ask them (left side of your profile page).

I want to active my account by monbile number but mql5 don’t send the code to active my account I cant make deposit

ISLAM Refaey:
I want to active my account by monbile number but mql5 don’t send the code to active my account I cant make deposit

Try again later or use anothe phone number.