Alert Trigger Only Once

Hi.. need someone to rectify the issues i'm having..

The alert is all working fine... But if the next bar have the same rules, the alert won't appear again as previously it has already appear.. which means the alert only trigger once

bool alert[][9];

this the top part of it..

{
   int i=0,j=0;
   ArrayResize(mess_data,NumPair+1,20);
   ArrayResize(mess_color,NumPair+1,20);
   ArrayResize(alert,NumPair+1,20);
//---
   for(int k=0;k<NumPair;k++)
     {
      for(j=0;j<tf_desk;j++)
        {
       if(
         iStochastic(pair[k],PERIOD_M15,3,1,4,MODE_EMA,(int)sto_price,MODE_MAIN,i+1)>90.0 &&
         iStochastic(pair[k],PERIOD_M15,3,1,4,MODE_EMA,(int)sto_price,MODE_SIGNAL,i+1)>90.0 &&
         iStochastic(pair[k],PERIOD_M1,3,1,4,MODE_EMA,(int)sto_price,MODE_MAIN,i+1)>50.0 &&
         iStochastic(pair[k],PERIOD_M1,3,1,4,MODE_EMA,(int)sto_price,MODE_SIGNAL,i+1)>50.0
         )
           {mess_data[k][j]="S";mess_color[k][j]=clrRed;           
           if(k>0 && ALERT && !alert[k][j])      
           {
            SendNotification(pair[k] + " " + "BANK SCALPER M1 SIGNAL SELL" + " " + "DATE :" + " " + TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_DATE) + " " + "TIME :" + " " + TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_MINUTES));
            alert[k][j]=true;
           }
           }   
         else {mess_data[k][j]="X";mess_color[k][j]=clrGray;}
        }
     }
  }

This the rules....

Hey, I've been wondering, why did you put your iStochastic symbol in a loop (pair [k])?

any reason for it?

iStochastic(pair[k],PERIOD_M15,3,1,4,MODE_EMA,(int)sto_price,MODE_MAIN,i+1)>90.0

I'm afraid after your indicator has triggered the alert for current symbol, it was prepared to trigger for symbol next to it.

Why don't you use NULL? like this 

iStochastic(NULL,PERIOD_M15,3,1,4,MODE_EMA,(int)sto_price,MODE_MAIN,i+1)>90.0

Ahmad Zuhairdi Noh:

Hey, I've been wondering, why did you put your iStochastic symbol in a loop (pair [k])?

any reason for it?

I'm afraid after your indicator has triggered the alert for current symbol, it was prepared to trigger for symbol next to it.

Why don't you use NULL? like this 

Hey there.... thank you for the comment.. the reason i'm using pair[k] as it's link to a dashboard....

"I'm afraid after your indicator has triggered the alert for current symbol"

Which part of the code? Thank you

At some point you want to clear the alert array, presumably before the k and j loops.

Try putting this before the for(k) loop.

ArrayInitialize(array,false);