Question about updating Ask price on offline hst files

Hi, I wanted to know how should I include Ask price in offline hst files ( version 401 ) for mt4 ? I was testing the period converter script and when I open the generated offline timeframe history, It has the Ask/Bid lines and they are updating. but when I create a offline hst file for a non-standard symbol ( that is not available in broker pairs ) how should I have the Ask/bid price in history data?

the Bid price is usually the same as Close[0] ( if stoplosslevel is 0 ) but what about the Ask price ? 

Farzin Sadeghi:

Hi, I wanted to know how should I include Ask price in offline hst files ( version 401 ) for mt4 ? I was testing the period converter script and when I open the generated offline timeframe history, It has the Ask/Bid lines and they are updating. but when I create a offline hst file for a non-standard symbol ( that is not available in broker pairs ) how should I have the Ask/bid price in history data?

the Bid price is usually the same as Close[0] ( if stoplosslevel is 0 ) but what about the Ask price ? 

The displayed ask line does not come from the hst file, but rather from the last symbol tick.

Ex Ovo Omnia:

The displayed ask line does not come from the hst file, but rather from the last symbol tick.

thanks.  can we update this tick data from EA code or metatrader gets it only from broker's server symbol list? I mean can we have ask price for a non standard symbol that broker server does not have it?