how to contact customer service? thank You - page 18

Carl Schreiber #:
On  the left side of your Profile you find the Service Desk.

this does not work there is no option to leave a message only a very useless bot for VERY basic questions

how do i contact mql5 service desk?

voda007 #:
how do i contact mql5 service desk?
The service desk is mostly dealing with the financial issues only related to MQL5 services (Signals, etc), and the forum should be used in any other issues for example.

Who’s my broker for my another account?

teeteedee1 #:
Who’s my broker for my another account?
Broker is the company you have sent your money too for trading account, and it is not MetaQuotes and it is not related to this forum.

My autotrading is enabled but it is not placing trades

ninabards #:
My autotrading is enabled but it is not placing trades
Check your EA for possible errors.

hi i am simon i purchased atbot using my phone but i cant see it any where in purchase i dont know why

simon asogoli #:
hi i am simon i purchased atbot using my phone but i cant see it any where in purchase i dont know why
You should refresh the market folder in metatrader 

simon asogoli #:

How many days ago did you purchased? I am asking because you registered here 6 hours ago ...

If you purchased Market product (if your fund already came to the Market) so it is listed on your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/simonhj/market
If yes so use the following instruction about HowTo:

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor - How to buy and install a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor - How to buy and install a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a metatrader 4 expert advisor 1. On the left side of the market tab, click the purchased option and then click the blue install button on the right side, of the product you t see your purchase when you click the purchased option, check the below mentioned issues that you have internet explorer or microsoft edge latest version installed on your computer or vps that you are using the latest build of metatrader 4 that you are logged into your mql5 account in mt4 community tab, using your login - not your email that your mql5 account password is less than 10 characters if your password is 10 or more characters - change mql5 account password t see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following your metatrader terminals go to c community delete all files starting from mql4