Signals ranking - page 2

AGUS HALIM #:

Good Signal Provider usually will provide 

High Risk - Small Capital with Big Lot Size.
Medium Risk - Medium Risk With Medium Lot Size.
Low Risk - For Big Investor - Big Capital With Small Lot Size (Small Risk).

The Lot Size must in acceptance DD range if hit Stop Loss. usually i avoid Martingale/Layering/Averaging. with this Option Investor can choose what type of trading style is suitable to follow. 

This thread is about the ranking (with formula):
Signals - Reliability

----------------

My opinion: the experience subscribers are selecting the signal according to the reputation of the signal provider - does the signal provider is famous on the forum or well-known in general? Is he acceptable for support in any time? Is he posting on the forum in almost every day? Do we/you know him for many years here on the forum?

Because subscription to the signal = investing to the signal provider which you trust and which is well-known here.

Signals - Reliability - How do you understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers?
Signals - Reliability - How do you understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers?
  • Peter Williams
  • www.mql5.com
How do i understand the reliability index for signal providers. Discussion about the signals is prohibited on the forum so i can only remind the following - from this thead:  metatrader 5 trading signals redefined  - are there any reliable signals providers. You can go to the signals page and sort the signals based on reliability for example