Delete erroneous data underneath my control panel

Hi there,

I was testing an indicator which didnt work so well for me, so decided to delete it.  However, the indicator seems to have modified and added extra data into my main chart which I'm unable to delete.   Does anybody know how to delete it?

Please see the attached file.  The parts I'm talking about are all the text such as Bar = 45, spread, bar type, vol, local high etc etc.

Thanks

JFUT 

Files:
eurusddaily.png  11 kb

jfut:

Привет там,

Я испытывал индикатор, который не работал так хорошо для меня, поэтому решил удалить его. Тем не менее, индикатор по-видимому, изменение и добавили дополнительные данные в моей основного графика, который я смог удалить. Кто-нибудь знает, как удалить его?

Пожалуйста, см. прикрепленный файл. Части я говорю, о которых весь текст, например, бар = 45, распространения, типа бара, том, локальный максимум и т.д. и т.п.

Спасибо

Индикатор оставил после себя комментарии на чарте.

Удалить их можно так:

void OnStart()
{
  Comment("");
}

jfut:

Hi there,

I was testing an indicator which didnt work so well for me, so decided to delete it.  However, the indicator seems to have modified and added extra data into my main chart which I'm unable to delete.   Does anybody know how to delete it?

Please see the attached file.  The parts I'm talking about are all the text such as Bar = 45, spread, bar type, vol, local high etc etc.

Thanks

JFUT 

Close this chart and open a new one on EURUSD,D1

Fleder:

Индикатор оставил после себя комментарии на чарте.

Удалить их можно так:

bolshoe spasibo Fleder

:) 

angevoyageur:
Close this chart and open a new one on EURUSD,D1
I should have mentioned I needed to maintain my manually inserted annotations and analysis over the charts.  A new chart would mean starting afresh and losing all my work.  Thank you for your help regardless.