EA that trades ARROWS

Hello! 

I need an EA that trades the arrows that appear on the chart (BinaryOptions)- it would be great if EA will have inside options to set expiry like 15,30,45 min 1h, etc...

I think it could be done in 2 ways by letting the EA scan a chart for a symbol for example arrow: 233,234 or by putting the name of indicator that will generate signals/arrows.

I found some base which could be helpfull, but it's for forex -  it needs to be changed into binary trades. I will attach it.

As you could guess I have no coding experience. Maybe some great person could help me with that small issue of making such EA.

Thanks in advance!!! 

Cheers :D

Files:
abc_ea.mq4  3 kb

explorn: I have no coding experience. Maybe some great person could help me with that small issue
  1. You don't know how to code, but the changes are small? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. You don't know how to code, but the changes are small? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Okay but I already delivered almost done job ;) It's just for forex not for BO and I don't know how to change it... that's the thing. So I can code a little bit, but I need some help what should I add or what to delete. In my first post I attached the EA.