Are these MT4 transactions fabricated? - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

What do you want to hear?

I think you already know the answers.

Are you going to put in and lose more money or are you going to try and pull it out?

Don't you know the saying 'If it is too good to be true, it probably is '

The withdrawal not possible, I've tried hard spending hours on the phone. They rather want to lock my account and blow with trades, than withdraw any cent. It's a scam. I've tried to change the password on MT4, but I cannot, it reads "cannot change password [Not enough rights]" and I'm logged using the right credentials, as I can modify and place the trades, so it's not investor account. So the password change is disabled, so they can always have access to it. I'll need to go to the court then.

cogni:

The withdrawal not possible, I've tried hard spending hours on the phone. They rather want to lock my account and blow with trades, than withdraw any cent. It's a scam. I've tried to change the password on MT4, but I cannot, it reads "cannot change password [Not enough rights]" and I'm logged using the right credentials, as I can modify and place the trades, so it's not investor account. So the password change is disabled, so they can always have access to it. I'll need to go to the court then.

Look for the authority of regulation of your broker - if they have any - and ask them.

These are the lessons to be learned and they are not free.

Make sure you get it right next time.