Where is the subforum of MQL5 programming?

I see a subforum of MQL4 programming but where is the MQL5 forum? It seems THERE ISNT. Wow guys you impress me very much...

I made this code in MQL5:

int handle=FileOpen("test.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE);

FileClose(handle);

This create test.csv in File folder but for my surprise it comes with 1KB and no 0KB, in the first Cell there are 2 characters: "ÿþ" anyone knows what could be going on? Thank you.

1. Luis Alejandro Diaz Vidal: I see a subforum of MQL4 programming but where is the MQL5 forum?
    The Root Section is where you see the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page.) All the others are for MQL5
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Don't double post!
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Ok I havent double posted, there are 2 different questions. But THank you.

Luis Alejandro Diaz Vidal:

I see a subforum of MQL4 programming but where is the MQL5 forum? It seems THERE ISNT. Wow guys you impress me very much...

I made this code in MQL5:

This create test.csv in File folder but for my surprise it comes with 1KB and no 0KB, in the first Cell there are 2 characters: "ÿþ" anyone knows what could be going on? Thank you.

int handle=FileOpen("test.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE);

FileClose(handle);