Uploading EA on the market

Hey,

i have a problem with uploading my ea on the market. There is ab problem because i have nor source code. I´m using molanis strategy builder, but just the standard version. It means that the source code ist not available. On Pro Version it is available but not on my standard version.

So i cant upload the ea. Is there any other solution?

Thanks for help.

Files:
Unbenannt.png  44 kb

wienerschinken:

Hey,

i have a problem with uploading my ea on the market. There is ab problem because i have nor source code. I´m using molanis strategy builder, but just the standard version. It means that the source code ist not available. On Pro Version it is available but not on my standard version.

Thanks for help.

I think no other solution. You should add this properti strict to your script. Sorry if my answer wrong.

achidayat:
I think no other solution. You should add this properti strict to your script. Sorry if my answer wrong.

Yes the error message said that wienerschinken needs to have these 2 lines in his code.

#property strict
#property version "1.00"

wienerschinken:

Hey,

Thanks for help.

Seems you need to invest a little if you want to publish your EA as a product here. See above post.

angevoyageur:
Seems you need to invest a little if you want to publish your EA as a product here. See above post.
Yeah really hard thing :D