Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces - page 14

Anatoli Kazharski #:

Hello!

Unfortunately, I have temporarily removed the EasyAndFastGUI 2.0 library from sale due to an agreement with the company with which I am currently collaborating.

Hello Anatoli,

When will the EasyAndFastGUI 2.0 be back on the market though? I really need the updated version of this library.

Thanks

Odessa Kaiju #:

Hello Anatoli,

When will the EasyAndFastGUI 2.0 be back on the market though? I really need the updated version of this library.

Thanks

Hello!

Unfortunately, the latest version of this library will not be available in the near future.

I recommend developing your own solutions or trying to find alternatives.

Hello Anatoli.

Many thanks for the Easy and Fast GUI library. It's great, thanks to it I was able to build a great piece of gui for my trading ea.

Currently, I'm struggling with a use case where I have a CStandardChart chart, I display my own objects generated from ea code, and it's ok.

However, sometimes I need to be able to draw manually a line, checking the distance in points, or draw fibo. Just like you can do on a native chart.

Do you have some patterns, examples of approach or even could you please suggest something? Thank you in advance.

Hey Anatoli,

I have had a number of people contact me wanting your source code -I have obviously refused.

I'd like you to know there is still a market for your library, and it does get the thumbs up from me.

Wishing you well,

With my best regards, ESB.

The only downside right now is, that the version 2 is not available in the market anymore. I would like to use it for my MT4 EA. And I would like to have these examples shown available for MT4 as well.

I'm creating a second window for my task, unfortunately i can't realtime move this second window, any ideas
   CWindow           m_window;
   CWindow           m_win2;

if(!CWndCreate::CreateWindow(m_window,"Main Window",1,29,170,320,false,false,true,true))
      return(false);

if(!CWndCreate::CreateDialogWindow(m_win2, "Second window", 310, 200, 200, 200))
      return(false);

Hey.

The second window I am creating is not movable and clickable or at least not redrawed correctly.

Function for creating the second window:

bool CProgram::CreateSettings(void)
  {
   CWndContainer::AddWindow(m_windowSettings);

int x=(m_windowSettings.X()>0) ? m_windowSettings.X() : 1;
   int y=(m_windowSettings.Y()>0) ? m_windowSettings.Y() : 20;
//--- Properties
   m_windowSettings.XSize(160);
   m_windowSettings.YSize(360);
//--- Creating the form
   if(!m_windowSettings.CreateWindow(m_chart_id,m_subwin,"Options",x,y))
      return(false);
//---
   return(true);
  }

''Other gui elements''

m_settings.WindowPointer(m_windowSettings);
CreateSettings();
CWndEvents::CompletedGUI();

if(lparam==m_settings.Id()){

m_windowSettings.Show();
         m_chart.Redraw();

Print(m_chart.WindowsTotal());
         Print(m_windowSettings.IsVisible());
 Print(m_windowSettings.IsMovable());
 Print(m_windowSettings.IsAvailable());        

}

I really appreciate is someone could tell me what is wrong.

Hi first of all i say you THANKS for nice code in easyandfastgui ;) can you help me to get EasyAndFastGUI v2.0 full + Examples this code not last version !!? > https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703 if you can send me as email thanks man

Hi, Is it possible to enable copy and paste in a text box? I haven't figured out how to do it

Anatoli Kazharski #:

New version published (v2.15):

• Automatic scaling of the graphical interface depending on the settings in your operating system (DPI).
  • Several minor fixes.

Hi all... Where can I download this EasyAndFast GUI demo app showing all the different controls? I think there were recent changes resulting in the product being removed from the MQL5 Marketplace and this app is missing from the ZIP file in the code base (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703). Can anyone tell me if this library still going to be actively supported going forward with new releases of MT5?

EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces
EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces
  • www.mql5.com
The EasyAndFastGUI library allows creating graphical interfaces for custom MQL programs.