Experts: Arrows and Curves EA

Arrows and Curves EA:

An Expert Advisor based on the "Arrows&Curves" indicator.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello, I find this E.A interesting. Is it the same idea as the main arrows and curves mt4 indicator...

Well, iI downloaded the EA but it is Mql5 file. Please, how can i get this Arrows and curves EA in Mql4 format so it can be used on my MT4 platform. Thanks a lot.

karlie :
Hello, I find this E.A interesting. Is it the same idea as the main arrows and curves mt4 indicator...

Well, iI downloaded the EA but it is Mql5 file. Please, how can i get this Arrows and curves EA in Mql4 format so it can be used on my MT4 platform. Thanks a lot.

With this code "Experts: Arrows and Curves EA" you need to work in METATRADER 5. Only METATRADER 5!

Vladimir Karputov:

With this code "Experts: Arrows and Curves EA" you need to work in METATRADER 5. Only METATRADER 5!

That is the problem. I can't. Is it possible to make an Mql4 version of the E.A please I beg you. I guess that mayn't take a lot from you. Thankx.

karlie:
That is the problem. I can't. Is it possible to make an Mql4 version of the E.A please I beg you. I guess that mayn't take a lot from you. Thankx.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: Arrows and Curves EA

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.03.25 17:54

hello I downloaded the file, I uploaded the app data expert, closed the reopened mt5, but when I try to insert the expert does not load it. I also downloaded the arrows curves indicator file and for that there were no problems. how can i solve the problem for the expert ??

enrico167 :
hello I downloaded the file, I uploaded the app data expert, closed the reopened mt5, but when I try to insert the expert does not load it. I also downloaded the arrows curves indicator file and for that there were no problems. how can i solve the problem for the expert ??

I specifically checked: the expert "Arrows and Curves EA.mq5" is perfectly downloaded from the site.

does not work, when I apply the expert to the chart, the same is deleted, it is as if it did not exist, there is something wrong

enrico167 :
does not work, when I apply the expert to the chart, the same is deleted, it is as if it did not exist, there is something wrong

Delete (close) all graphics. Open a new schedule. Attach an expert to this new schedule. The expert now works? If not working, check the logs (the Experts tab and the Journal tab)

Vladimir Karputov:

Delete (close) all graphics. Open a new schedule. Attach an expert to this new schedule. The expert now works? If not working, check the logs (the Experts tab and the Journal tab)

i try ty

I did, but always the same ... what should I check? and what should I change