Price Action AHA Refresh Problem Indicator

Hi there, I got this indicator wich seems to be something I need, alerts works great, and when is attached to the chart all symbols appears correct, but, once is live or in backtest, symbols does not appear any more, only alerts keep working.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix that?.

See Attachment.

Files:
PA_AHA.mq4  52 kb
PA_AHA.jpg  282 kb

Search for different versions ..

Carl Schreiber:
Search for different versions ..
I did that, the only available file/version is that one.

post screenshot

Samuel Akinbowale:
post screenshot
Done, can you see it?.

1. Not done, even you can't see it.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

3. Claudio Gerardo Hernandez Nunez: symbols does not appear any more
    Specify the type of buffer.
              [Help] Custom RSI is Missing Some Portion of Indicator Lines - Indices - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

whroeder1:
  1. Not done, even you can't see it.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

3. Specify the type of buffer.
              [Help] Custom RSI is Missing Some Portion of Indicator Lines - Indices - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Thanks for your reply:

1.- Maybe if the forum sections were clearer, I wouldn't make that mistake.

2.- Maybe if the forum sections were clearer, I wouldn't make that mistake. A few lines of html would make a huge difference.

3.- As far I can see they are specified inside the init().