Convert .mql5 into .mqh

Hi!

I need to convert a .mql5 file into .mqh so that I can use it in the EA. Is it necessarily to convert the files? Can I just copy and paste it into a robot? Can you also direct me to the documentation to learn the conversion. Your help will be much appreciated.

THANKS.

Files:
i_trend.mq5  19 kb

If you have to ask those questions you are clueless. Step away from the keyboard and hire someone to code your EA for you.
  1. Don't try to convert, or copy indicator code into an EA.
    Don't try do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)
    Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into the EA and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
  2. You don't copy and paste code. It must be integrated into existing code.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Hiram Eckstein:

Hi!

I need to convert a .mql5 file into .mqh so that I can use it in the EA. Is it necessarily to convert the files? Can I just copy and paste it into a robot? Can you also direct me to the documentation to learn the conversion. Your help will be much appreciated.

THANKS.

Try here