Chartless EA

I want to build an EA that can look at the entire market and make trades without me having to open a trade window. Is this possible?

I also have multiple demo accounts so I can test different aspects of the EA I want to build. For example. I want my EA to rely on data from a stochastics Indicator and from a currency strength indicator. I have one account opened up for my stochastics indicator EA so I can optimize this particular EA and I have one account for my currency strength indicator so I can optimize this particular EA. Once I know they are both working well I would like to combine them into one EA. 

The issue happens every time I switch from one account to another to check on my EA progress. When I switch it accounts it turns off autotrade and it keeps EA I was using int the other account.  This means every time I switch accounts I have to set everything back up for the proper EA and change all my charts and this is very time consuming and I'm quite certain the wrong way to do things. I suppose this also means that when I switch accounts my trades are paused/stopped?

I am not able to back test my currency strength indicator. This is why I need to have it run on a live demo account. Is it even possible to back test a currency strength indicator?

Any kind of info to help guide me here I would truly appreciate.

Thank for your time.

Keep in mind that I'm brand new to both trading and programming so if these sound like dumb questions they probably are.

SirFency: I want to build an EA that can look at the entire market and make trades without me having to open a trade window. Is this possible?

I am not able to back test my currency strength indicator.

1. No it's not. Code must run on a chart.
  2. Why can't you?

whroeder1:
  1. No it's not. Code must run on a chart.
  2. Why can't you?
I dont know I just assumed I could not because I am using some base code from this website to learn from and in that description it says it cannot be back tested. I took that to mean that you cant backtest currency strength EA's.