MQL 4 isNewInterval isNewCandle isNthSecond - page 2

nicholishen:

No need to over-complicate it... You can just check to see when a new bar forms on your desired timeframe... 

Thank you.. but its not over a new bar.. It was about update data desired (30 sec or 3 mnts for example) time interval  time frame independent

whroeder1:

No it does not! Now go read the documentation like I previous said and then answer my question:

GetTickCount - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference

For the documentation.. It does say does what I need.. .. Thank you any way..you keep saying documentation.. I tell you proof as it works as I requested... so...  I agree to disagree... 

Ercan Guler: For the documentation.. It does say does what I need.. .. Thank you any way..you keep saying documentation.. I tell you proof as it works as I requested... so...  I agree to disagree...

I repeatedly asked what does 30 represent. It is not 30 seconds.

The GetTickCount() function returns the number of milliseconds that elapsed since the system start.
          GetTickCount - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference

I asked what does 30 represent. It is not 30 seconds. It is 0.030 seconds!

so it is weird then if I write 30 it updates only after 30 secs ( I should have 30000 instead but it wil take tooooooooo long ....) ... It writes there.. but I tested took time.. You test if you dont believe me....

whroeder1:

I repeatedly asked what does 30 represent. It is not 30 seconds.

The GetTickCount() function returns the number of milliseconds that elapsed since the system start.
          GetTickCount - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference

I asked what does 30 represent. It is not 30 seconds. It is 0.030 seconds!

Yes you are right but what my point was 30 seconds is nothing do with get tick count... Its 30 seconds for time current NOT tick count

Because TimeCurrent() is datetime but its an increasing İnteger at its core by second.. so 30=30 

Print("Just ticked "+((((TimeCurrent()/60)/60))/24)/364); is 47 apprmxly 1970+47=2017