iCustom template for arrow up/down indi

Hi All

I've searched high and low to try and find a template EA which allows you to refers to an indi with a simple arrow up / down trigger but can't find one. I just wanted to create an EA to trade the attached indi with SL/TP/trailing?

I'm not a coder so couldn't create one myself but could insert the name of the indi in the iCustom function (for ex4 files which dont have mq4 code). Attached is the indi I want to use which only trades on the GBPJPY.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? 

Thanks in advance
Files:

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move have moved this thread there soon.

2. Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into the EA and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

3. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move have moved this thread there soon

I noticed thatwe New Users don't understand this root, we know its a forum and we ask questions here. 

Please Upgrade the system so that the question will automatically go to the correct place

Root is not a forum. There are seven (7) forums under the Root. Would you post your coding question in the Articles, Library comments section? No you wouldn't. You post in the correct place.