ECN Brokers Test

Hi,

I am using MT4. Can I use  OrderSend with SL and TP and having error 130 to find out whether the broker is an ECN broker? Is this method the correct way and accurate? Or is there any other method to determine whether a broker is truely ECN?

Thanks 

chua le: I am using MT4. Can I use  OrderSend with SL and TP and having error 130 to find out whether the broker is an ECN broker? Is this method the correct way and accurate? Or is there any other method to determine whether a broker is truely ECN?
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. TP/SL on OrderSend has been fine for years.
              Build 500 2013.05.09 № 9
              Need help me mql4 guru add take profit to this EA - Take Profit - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

3. Your problem isn't ECN. We can't see your broken code. You can't move stops (or pending prices) closer to the market than the minimum (MODE_STOPLEVEL * _Point.)
              Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades - Appendixes - MQL4&Tutorial

ok noted with thanks