Hello sir/mam,

Is this indicator available for MT4 ?

Emmanuel Tom :

Hello sir/mam,

Is this indicator available for MT4 ?

Read carefully:

Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Thanks for the Indicator

You didn't point out if we need the indicator to be open on every chart we want to keep an eye on. Is this the case? Do we need the indicator active on everychart we need? 

trade4life66 :

Thanks for the Indicator

You didn't point out if we need the indicator to be open on every chart we want to keep an eye on. Is this the case? Do we need the indicator active on everychart we need? 

The EA does not need indicators on the chart.

hi Vladimir.. great indicator. there is a way to make it multi symbol ? using some EA ?

madruga trader :
hi Vladimir.. great indicator. there is a way to make it multi symbol ? using some EA ?

I think you can do without an adviser - just make the indicator multi-character.

madruga trader :

Check out this code: iMA Multi signal panel

iMA Multi signal panel

iMA Multi signal panel
iMA Multi signal panel
  • www.mql5.com
Советник ищет сигналы пересечения двух iMA (Moving Average, MA) на трёх символах и пяти таймфреймах. Три символа необходимо задавать всегда, а вот таймфреймы можно отключать и оставлять только нужные.  Таймфреймы (в количестве пять штук) задаются в виде строки. Периоды задаются в виде строки и не могут отличаться от: Советник проверяет...

Hi,

I'm looking for the same indicator like Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar, but for MT4. Does sb know where I find it?

BR

Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar
Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar
  • www.mql5.com
An alert (an audio alert, email and push notification) is generated when the iMA (Moving Average, MA) indicator crosses the bar with index N. Input Parameters: period of ma - Moving Average indicator averaging period; ma_shift - shift of the Moving Average indicator; ma_method - MA averaging method; applied_price - the price used for the Moving...

Hi,

why i didnt see the ema on chart? It continue to do that:

2021.03.17 18:40:09.002 Indicators custom indicator Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar (EURUSD.r,M15) removed

2021.03.17 18:41:26.200 Indicators custom indicator Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar (EURUSD.r,M15) loaded succesfully

2021.03.17 18:41:29.001 Indicators custom indicator Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar (EURUSD.r,M15) removed

And the ema didnt display.. When i try to change color, it's reset alone... 

Other question, can use 2 times on same chart with different ema setting?

Thanks Alot!

DDangerous :

Indicators are plotted on the chart only if you are working in the strategy tester in visual mode.