Indicators: Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar

Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar:

An alert (an audio alert, email and push notification) is generated when the iMA (Moving Average, MA) indicator crosses the bar with index N.

Alert Crossing MovingAverage Nth Bar

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Compliments and thanks for the good job you are doing.

I downloaded your indicator and attached it to my chart unfortunately, I did not see it come up on the chart or give any alert at the dip reversal areas. Please kindly fix this.

Sixtus.

StrongFuture :

I downloaded your indicator and attached it to my chart unfortunately, I did not see it come up on the chart or give any alert at the dip reversal areas. Please kindly fix this.

Sixtus.

Provide the initial data: the name of the symbol, the timeframe and a screenshot of the indicator settings.

StrongFuture:

Sixtus.

The instrument is Volatility index 75, 30 minutes time frame.

StrongFuture :

Sorry there is no such symbol on the MetaQuotes-Demo server.

For visual inspection: open the schedule EURUSD, M30 on the trading server MetaQuotes-Demo; add the Moving Average indicator on the chart with these settings:

Inputs

After this, the indicator "Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar" can be attached to the chart (the Moving Average settings in this indicator must match)

StrongFuture:

Hello, ''2018.01.25 00:00:33.280 Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar (Volatility 50 Index,M15) Failed to copy data from the iMA indicator, error code 4806''

That is the message from the journal entries even when I switched to the symbol EUR/USD 0n a 30munites time frame.

StrongFuture :

Hello, ''2018.01.25 00:00:33.280 Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar (Volatility 50 Index,M15) Failed to copy data from the iMA indicator, error code 4806''

That is the message from the journal entries even when I switched to the symbol EUR/USD 0n a 30munites time frame.

And how many successive mistakes were made?

You first worked on the symbol "Volatility 50 Index". When you switch to the symbol "EURUSD" the terminal needs a short time to build the data for the symbol EURUSD, M30. As long as the data is being built - the indicator can return an error.

Mr.Vladimir,

You added a sound alert..

Could you add visual alert arrows too (up or down arrows)

Seems the alerts only works if the chart is active?  If you switch to another chart, the alert will not trigger

PapyrusTrade :
Seems the alerts only works if the chart is active?  If you switch to another chart, the alert will not trigger

Are these your thoughts out loud? So you didn’t even bother to check?

Vladimir Karputov:

Are these your thoughts out loud? So you didn’t even bother to check?

I will check it again - maybe my mistake