Swing Trading ideas - page 31

sorry been not well so not visiting forums, will post ideas soon.

TC

Ahmed Ramzy:

Take care GBP start to decline early. I went short with it.

Mr Sir :-) I hope you did not sweat during the past 3 days :-) how is your GBPUSD coming along, now you can be happy! we are pushing down the market as you have expected :-) you see it has touche the 1.42 and above. Now you better unlearn what you have learn before and learn new and proper " price action " and one more thing be humble to the market or else it will take you to places where you have never visited ;-) 

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Mr Sir :-) I hope you did not sweat during the past 3 days :-) how is your GBPUSD coming along, now you can be happy! we are pushing down the market as you have expected :-) you see it has touche the 1.42 and above. Now you better unlearn what you have learn before and learn new and proper " price action " and one more thing be humble to the market or else it will take you to places where you have never visited ;-) 

Ahmed Ramzy:
As you know the price went up according to internet volatility. However, it goes down by a Thursday. We can collaborate together. You identify prices action and I identify prices outlook and the date of reverse:)

Ahmed Ramzy:
As you know the price went up according to internet volatility. However, it goes down by a Thursday. We can collaborate together. You identify prices action and I identify prices outlook and the date of reverse:)

You are welcome, yes we can collaborate

Have a look too at USDCAD, what do you notice?

EURJPY will also go down to around the 127. ...

USDJPY will also go down to may be around 104.5

I need to calculate if you really want good co-ordinate

Chris Mukengeshayi:

You are welcome, yes we can collaborate

Have a look too at USDCAD, what do you notice?

EURJPY will also go down to around the 127. ...

USDJPY will also go down to may be around 104.5

I need to calculate if you really want good co-ordinate
I went down as you know with GBpjpy and gbpusd eurusd also- still running till tomorrow evening. There are a good opportunity in AudJpy I have went short with it. However, you need yo waiting correction then it will be your decision;). Regarding your mentioned currency. I outside right now let me once back home analyze it

Ahmed Ramzy:
I went down as you know with GBpjpy and gbpusd eurusd also- still running till tomorrow evening. There are a good opportunity in AudJpy I have went short with it. However, you need yo waiting correction then it will be your decision;). Regarding your mentioned currency. I outside right now let me once back home analyze it

Audjpy correction completed.

Ahmed Ramzy:

Yes I saw all of them and I when short some pairs but for EURUSD I miss the big cake when it was still at 1.24062

regarding AUDJPY I will try to enter at a more favorable level, I usually enter at either highest point or lowest point, I miss good entry level

may be EURUSD will go a bit up to around 1.24775, I'm looking for a good reversal pattern for EURUSD on the D1, I still need to calculate when I will seat on my PC and start making calculation and make good analysis

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Sorry You are right, I didn't see properly

CAD and AUD are weak across the board from long time. need to see them gaining strength.