How to get the coordinates of the cursor while moving on the chart without clicking the mouse?

Hi.. I am engaged with developing EA. I need to get the coordinates of the cursor to be able to combine the mouse position with key pressing to offer some menu to users in working with this EA.

I need to do it without clicking the mouse. As after clicking the mouse I can get the X and Y coordinates according to cursor position...

I need for example to press key '1' and offer the user the available signals on the cursor position...But in order to do this I don't need to click the mouse as it is engaged by other functions...

Any idea? Why cant I get the signals coming from keyboard and mouse in any time without pressing/clicking?

I mean it is like to be in such position.... to be waiting commands from keyboard or mouse...

While being in such position I can create a good menu... But it looks I cant get anything before I click mouse or press keyboard..

I need to be in this position and wait for any command from keyboard or mouse...  For ex, I need commands from keyboard.. but in doing this, I need also coordinates of cursor...

But in order to get coordinate of cursor.. MQL4 asks me to press mouse.. why? I am busy with keyboard this time.. I cant press both keyboard and mouse simultaneously...

any idea?

<link removed by moderator>

1. Don't double post!
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. No mouse click is required. Have the event handler remember the mouse coordinates. Use them when the appropriate key is pressed. Exactly like my GUI EA for MT4: Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 5

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Examples of Working with the Chart
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Examples of Working with the Chart
  • www.mql5.com
This section contains examples of working with chart properties. One or two complete functions are displayed for each property. These functions allow setting/receiving the value of the property. These functions can be used "as is" in custom mql5 applications. The screenshot below demonstrates the graphic panel illustrating how changing of the...

thanks.... it looks I found it a bit earlier... 

by using mouse move event... ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE,true);

saving coordinates x,y via.... chartevent_mouse_move  checking...

if (id==CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE&&TimeLocal()>=LastAccessTime) {LastAccessTime=LastAccessTime+1;ChartX=lparam;ChartY=dparam;}

and using them in key pressing...accordingly...

----------------

Thanks for your comments... ad doubling happened accidentally ... trying to find more appropriate room for this topic...

Thanks

Bye