looking for a good manual forex trader - page 3

My suggestion find Good Signal, and copy trade them.

Problem now, how to choose the best signal?

Fajar Kurniawan:

My suggestion find Good Signal, and copy trade them.

Problem now, how to choose the best signal?

To find a good signal, from my point of view:

1. You will have to look at the trader trading history.
  2. You will have to consider how long his provided signal has been on the market.
  3. You will have to consider his subscribers's comments.
  4. You will have to consider his draw down and risk management.
  5. How often does he open trades, and his wining rates.
  6. Does his double lot size every time?
  7. His recovery factors.
  8. Does he use EA or trades manually?
  9. Is he a good communicators and a quick res-ponder?
  10. Does he following his trading rules as he has stated?

and many other factors.

Good luck.

46du114t1f:

There are two types of portfolio in foreign exchange trading: 

1. The portfolio of business

2. The portfolio of game

1. Trading becomes near to a business when analyzing with big timeframes, for example daily, weekly or monthly. In big timeframes the signals are accurate so the returns are guaranteed. Usually a trader will feel bored while waiting between two trades.

2. Trading becomes near to a game when analyzing with small timeframes, for example the ones lower than daily like 4 Hour and so on. There are many noises inside them. Activities in different session of market open of the locations of different part in the world can be clearly distinguished. The spike of news events can also be seen. The market is more random so the returns are less guaranteed but they are quicker to gain. Emotionally a trader have to deal with stress because of it.

So you can consider these to judge the preferences of a trader.

Edit:

1. To start trading with big timeframes needs to have bigger capital to act like a cushion to hold big drawdown so it more resembles ordinary business.

2. To start trading with small timeframes just needs the amount of capital to be able to open trades which certainly with leverage. The period of transactions of the enter and exit the market are mostly less than one day which more resembles ordinary game.

it may be your perspective of taking Forex as business or game.

just because one trade in higher time frames it doesn't mean he is doing business and vice versa.

doing business or playing game both needs expertise,same goes with Forex.

it all depends on ones risk appetite and his learning methodology.Trading in bigger time frames does not guarantee returns and sound signals are even there in smaller time frames,its just how accurately you are reading the situation.  

that's my perspective of Forex.

Shuhua Shen:

Yes, I know, in mql5, there is no good trader...

This is not true

Chris Mukengeshayi:

To find a good signal, from my point of view:

1. You will have to look at the trader trading history.
  2. You will have to consider how long his provided signal has been on the market.
  3. You will have to consider his subscribers's comments.
  4. You will have to consider his draw down and risk management.
  5. How often does he open trades, and his wining rates.
  6. Does his double lot size every time?
  7. His recovery factors.
  8. Does he use EA or trades manually?
  9. Is he a good communicators and a quick res-ponder?
  10. Does he following his trading rules as he has stated?

and many other factors.

Good luck.

I have  more than 8 years in forex and can say do not research for good signal because i have seen accounts with thousand of percent profits and more than 5 years in good profit abd they finally loss their whole account instead make your trading system

Alain Verleyen:
A trader said me once that successful traders are selfish. All my experience confirmed that 

Agree with you the fact is...

A successful trader never seeks others cooperation as it's individual winning system, but successful trader system always needs more patience as winning strategy always a boring strategy. After few years only 5% peoples learns a right way to to get success and can say little growth every month. But staying in dreams never works.