Selling EA

Hi,

Just one question: If I gave a programmer to develop an EA, can I sell it on the market?

Thank you!

You can look at the following: Rules of Using the Market Service 

I. General Provisions

1. The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products.
  2. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use Agreement
  3. Products can be sold via the "Market" service only by Users approved as Sellers who accepted and agreed to be bound by the Market Developer Distribution Agreement.
  4. To get the "Seller" status, a User needs to complete a separate registration procedure in the Market service.
  5. The Seller agrees that after registration his or her name will be publicly available to all Users. Multiple and/or anonymous registrations with the "Seller" status are not permitted.
  6. All financial transactions related to the sale and purchase of Products through the Market service are conducted via an internal Payment system of the mql5.com site, hereinafter referred to as the Payment System.
  7. Products can be purchased in the Market only using MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 Client Terminals. This requires having enough money on a User's account in the Payment System.
  8. The Administration has the right to remove any Product from the Market service without any explanation.
  9. The Administration of the Market service does not guarantee the profitability of Expert Advisors (EAs, trading robots), as well as the correctness of calculations in custom technical indicators purchased through the Market service.
  10. The Administration of the Market service provides only a formal test of the Product, checking its conformity with the functionality stated by the Seller.

And finally - about Market Developer Distribution Agreement 

You may not use Market to distribute Products and may not accept the Agreement unless You are a registered Developer. This Agreement will automatically terminate if You are:

1. not a registered Developer, or
  2. not the Product author or copyright holder entitled to distribute or sell the License to the Product, or
  3. a person under 16 years of age, or
  4. a person or entity barred from using the MetaQuotes Software under the laws of any country, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the MetaQuotes Software.

-------------------

And there are more particularities so I am suggesting to you to read those rules and agreements.