Indicators: Renko 2.0

Renko 2.0:

A complete Renko chart indicator with wicks for MetaTrader 5.

Inspired by Renko for MQL5 by Serhii Ivanenko https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1299 and Renko Live Charts v4.13 for MQL4 by Tim Welch https://www.mql5.com/pt/code/11739

Configure using Tick Size, Pip Size or Points.

Renko-2.0-Mql5-EURUSD

Author: Guilherme Santos

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

thankyou!

HUE_HUE:

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

Wow, thanks. You're welcome! =)

New improvements and some bug fixes comming soon...

Bug fixes comming soon

2018-01-13:

• Fixed: Wick size on history and chart reload.
  • Fixed: Wick malformed with brick size.

Guilherme, awesome stuff man! Thanks

If you take recommendations I would suggest a ATR brick calculation.

something like this:

With All Honesty you are a very smart young man, thank you so so much.

An Amazing code. 

arthurtf:

Guilherme, awesome stuff man! Thanks

If you take recommendations I would suggest a ATR brick calculation.

something like this:

Thanks Arthur.

Renko ADX is already in the oven. Would you kindly share the link of this indicator of yours?

Im curious about the parameters.

Bye

Guilherme Santos, how are you?

I am from São Paulo, Brazil.

Boy, you did a great job on this Renko chart. And I have used it in Metatrader for studies with other indicators.

These last updates you made, were very good. The performance was much better now.

I'm using with Offline too, and it's going to be all right.

I would like to suggest, if possible, that you could implement the "Price-P" chart .. which is a variation of Renko-R ... I believe it is something valuable.

If you can, take a look at the graphical modes that platforms like "profitchart" have. The metatrader has not yet implemented natively and this leaves a lot to be desired.

There is also the Cluster graph .... which is for Price Action ... the DeltaTrader team has been creating a graph of these and they are doing very well.

I plan to create a cluster graph for TapeReading and leave the source code open for the community just like you did in Renko's case.

Congratulations on the great example when creating this Renko for metatrader. I hope this inspires more developers to deliver useful solutions like you did. And who knows, the MetaQuotes staff may also be encouraged to natively provide more tools that exist on other competing platforms.

Good afternoon ! Someone with problem in LOW [0] with long lower wick in this box?
Files:
Screenshot_3.png  161 kb

Marcelo Coutinho:

Pease post in English.

I have used the site's translation tool and edited your post