Push notifications with MT5 desktop closed

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/android/help/push said 'Push notifications are received by the device, regardless of whether the application is running MetaTrader 5 or not. All that is needed is the mobile Internet.'

I tried to set Push notifications and closed my desktop MT5, but no alert is send to mobile app even the price is reached already.

After I open the desktop MT5, the previous reached alert will send to mobile app.

anyone having the same issue? So it is not possible to receive alert if the desktop software is closed?

Thank you.

Push Notifications - MetaTrader 5 Android Help
Push Notifications - MetaTrader 5 Android Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 for Android supports push notifications. Push notifications are short text messages that can be sent to your device from the PC version of the trading platform, and from various services of the MQL5.community. Push notifications are very important. It allows traders to keep abreast of the latest updates. An Expert Advisor running...

It says "notifications are received whether the mobile application is running or not." Nothing about the desktop is running.

How do you expect the desktop to send a notification when it is not running?

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".