Would you be interested in this?

Hi,

I am an avid trader who started programming automated trading strategies 3 years ago. My background is in physics, in which I have a first-class Masters degree in and now I am currently a PhD student working as a physicist. I have used physical models to create, test and implement trading strategies. Note that I have created profitable ones. During the course of my programming I have designed accurate strategy back-testers (much more accurate than that provided on Metatrader). My question is this. Would any of you guys be interested in using a service where you tell me the strategy you want to build, then I will properly and effectively back-test it, and build it into MQL5 for a fee? Of course I will prove my credentials.

Essentially I want to offer what I have learnt over the years to this community.

Thank you,

B Winter

BartWinter: I am an avid trader who started programming automated trading strategies 3 years ago. My background is in physics, in which I have a first-class Masters degree in and now I am currently a PhD student working as a physicist. I have used physical models to create, test and implement trading strategies. Note that I have created profitable ones. During the course of my programming I have designed accurate strategy back-testers (much more accurate than that provided on Metatrader). My question is this. Would any of you guys be interested in using a service where you tell me the strategy you want to build, then I will properly and effectively back-test it, and build it into MQL5 for a fee? Of course I will prove my credentials.

Essentially I want to offer what I have learnt over the years to this community.

Such a service already exists in the "Freelance Jobs" section. Just get yourself verified as a "Seller" and then you will be able to apply to code for job requests placed there.

Just don't advertise your services here on the forum as that is against the rules.