Change Default setting ALERT

Hi All,

is there a way to change the Default settings for ALERT?

By default, it is set to SOUND, but I wish to use EMAIL instead.

MT5 for Mac App

Version: 5.00 build 1643

Many Thanks.

In MT5 when you create an alert by right clicking on ToolBox\Alert tab and selecting 'Create', in the popup window you check 'Enable' and in the 'Action' field you can select: Sound, File, Email or Notification. Once you configure everything and press 'Ok', the alert is created and appears in the tab mentioned.

MT5 remembers the option you selected in that field for the next alert that you are going to create.

Regards.

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:

In MT5 when you create an alert by right clicking on ToolBox\Alert tab and selecting 'Create', in the popup window you check 'Enable' and in the 'Action' field you can select: Sound, File, Email or Notification. Once you configure everything and press 'Ok', the alert is created and appears in the tab mentioned.

MT5 remembers the option you selected in that field for the next alert that you are going to create.

Regards.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I tried just now and MT5 doesnt remember previous settings.

Any other suggestions?

Jose do you know any workaround?

I don't suppose anyone ever bothered to fix this or was a way around found? The system definitely doesn't remember the previous settings!

Anthony Eric Gillon Dawson #:
I don't suppose anyone ever bothered to fix this or was a way around found? The system definitely doesn't remember the previous settings!
Follo the instructions on the video above. It was simple.

Draxey #: Follo the instructions on the video above. It was simple.

The OP question was how to change the default from sound to email. Not simple on MT5.