Alerting system for exotic currencies

Hi guys, 

I am looking for an indicator that could alert me by email when economic events are coming up... unfortunately the indicators that I have found so far (usually based on forex factory) only cover the news regarding the main currencies, not the exotic ones. 

Are you aware of any tools that can help me? 

Thank you, 

Alex

USD news events are also affected on exotic currencies, and Chinese news events too ...

Anyway, if no one help here so go to Freelance service but I am not sure as it should be some idea for example.

Sergey Golubev:

USD news events are also affected on exotic currencies, and Chinese news events too ...

Anyway, if no one help here so go to Freelance service but I am not sure as it should be some idea for example.

Thank you for your tip, I have just put an order: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/72164 

Freelance service at MQL5.com: EA sending alerts on economic and political events
Freelance service at MQL5.com: EA sending alerts on economic and political events
  • www.mql5.com
Hi,  I am looking for an utility EA that can collect and display economic events not only for the main economies, but also for “exotic” ones, like RUB, ZAR,MXN,SEK,PLN. It should also be able to integrate political events, like elections, from a different source provided by the customer.  Also, the EA should be able to alert the user by email when new events are coming up.