Enter on market open

Hi 

I am looking for a way to enter a market order when a market opens. I check for signals after the market has closed and want to enter on the market open.

Is there an EA that will do this? I have searched without success, and I don't know how to code.

I would want to be able to specify volume and an initial stop loss

Also, would there be a way to close a certain position as soon as a market opens?

Many thanks.

colombodave: I am looking. Is there an EA that will do this? I have searched without success, and I don't know how to code.
You have only four choices: three choices:
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:
You have only four choices: three choices:
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1

I appreciate your reply, especially the links to useful starting points for learning how to code in MQL4.

I understand better what the purpose of these forums are and realise how my post was inappropriate. 

The idea of learning to code an EA having never coded before was, to say the least, daunting, and now that I have somewhere to start I feel less overwhelmed.

Thank you.