Looking for Help Regarding Signals and VPS/Labtop

Hey Everyone, So I subscribed to a signal on my local computer with MT4, all is good, but now I am trying to move it over to the MT4 on my VPS. They are the same account same everything. But I cannot seem to get the signal to pick up trades on the MT4 from my VPS. I am logged into MQL5 on both the platforms; on my local computer and my VPS. And both platforms show the signal, but only the local computer is working. Would someone be able to tell me how to get the platform on the VPS to start picking up the trades.

Cheers

Mark

markymarc101:

Hey Everyone, So I subscribed to a signal on my local computer with MT4, all is good, but now I am trying to move it over to the MT4 on my VPS. They are the same account same everything. But I cannot seem to get the signal to pick up trades on the MT4 from my VPS. I am logged into MQL5 on both the platforms; on my local computer and my VPS. And both platforms show the signal, but only the local computer is working. Would someone be able to tell me how to get the platform on the VPS to start picking up the trades.

Cheers

Mark

Are you using MQL5 integrated MT4 VPS or some other ?