Do you feel comfortable in trading Cryptocurrencies ??? - page 2

maragathame:

And your point is ?? That There is no relevance of elliot wave theory or candles while trading CFD's on MT4/MT5 ... Is it ??

I am referring to the cryptocurrencies as CFD's ..

maragathame:

I am referring to the cryptocurrencies as CFD's ..

Those are two different things.

Cryptocurrencies are not CFD's.

And CFD's are not Cryptocurrencies.

They can't be.

Marco vd Heijden:

There are actually a lot of points in what i wrote there...

If you are unable to locate them just stick to Elliott and candles, and don't worry about it.

yes , your answer is quite informative only that you started to elaborate about how Bitcoins ( etc.,) transact in blocks via the block chain technology. It seems you are quite passionate about it, one can make it by viewing your posts as well.

But i guess the point of discussion was something else "Elliott and candles" to be precise. Nevertheless , your reply was quite informative. May be you can start a new thread and discuss in detail about block-chain !! 

It's just that i studied the technology and i think in order to understand it, you should do the same.

The OP had a question about Cryptocurrencies so i was wondering did he mean CFD's or Blockchain.

Marco vd Heijden:

Those are two different things.

Cryptocurrencies are not CFD's.

And CFD's are not Cryptocurrencies.

They can't be.

yes.. but how do you trade them on platforms such as MT4/ MT5 ??? what are these called or may be i should quote "https://www.xm.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin"...

maragathame:

yes.. but how do you trade them on platforms such as MT4/ MT5 ??? what are these called or may be i should quote "https://www.xm.com/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin"...

Yes so i suggest you ask your broker for the Bitcoin address of that transaction...

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes so i suggest you ask your broker for the Bitcoin address of that transaction...

The answer is pretty simple.

I have an account with AVA. It allows me to use MT4 platform to place the trades such as BTC/USD , ETH/USD in the same manner that I trade USD/JPY.

May be the description of my opening statement was not precise, so the confusion.

and yes, CFD's and Crypto-currencies are different. But brokers such as AVA , IG etc.., allow trading bitcoins as CFD's ( correct me if I am wrong) . and so my question ..whether the patterns that we see in FX trading ( using Elliot theory etc.) can still hold while trading bitcoins etc. As of now I guess its nowhere related!! 

But how do traders and currency strategists still discuss the technical levels about these virtual currencies??

Rohit Khurana:

The answer is pretty simple.

But brokers such as AVA , IG etc.., allow trading bitcoins as CFD's ( correct me if I am wrong) .

So this is not possible because to hold or trade Bitcoins the transaction has to be registered in a block on the Blockchain, this is after all how the technology works.

It's not possible to add these transactions, to the Blockchain in a later stage.

So maybe they want to create the illusion and make you believe that you are trading Bitcoins, but are you ?

Marco vd Heijden:

So this is not possible because to hold or trade Bitcoins the transaction has to be registered in a block on the Blockchain, this is after all how the technology works.

It's not possible to add these transactions, to the Blockchain on a later stage.

So maybe they want to create the illusion and make you believe that you are trading Bitcoins, but are you ?

yes I am trading...
Files:
Crypto_AVA.jpeg  50 kb

Rohit Khurana:

yes I am trading...

just a snapshot of last week ...I was trading Bitcoin Cash!!