Block order types.

Hi, 

I'm not an expert in programming, but I do not know much about it.
How can I block or deactivate sales order?

Try to change the Include but it does not work or I do not know how to do it well since I do not know how the matter works (I do not know what some things mean in programming)

Is it possible to enter "something" that does not allow to sell or buy? I'll start with that, so I'll know how to "activate something" and make Eas more complex.

What is the file or the root files to be modified to be selected in future Eas? Can it be done from the same Ea code without changing the include?

Muchas gracias y saludos, perdon por mi Ingles.

Thanks. !

sjmotos: I'm not an expert in programming, but I do not know much about it. How can I block or deactivate sales order?

Try to change the Include but it does not work or I do not know how to do it well since I do not know how the matter works (I do not know what some things mean in programming)

Is it possible to enter "something" that does not allow to sell or buy? I'll start with that, so I'll know how to "activate something" and make Eas more complex.

What is the file or the root files to be modified to be selected in future Eas? Can it be done from the same Ea code without changing the include?

Muchas gracias y saludos, perdon por mi Ingles.

First off, if you prefer communicating in Spanish, then use the Spanish Forum instead of the English one: https://www.mql5.com/es/forum

Second, if you don't understand programing and don't know any of the MQL stuff, then placing such vague questions will not help you much.

So, take some time to learn to basics, with the aid of the Documentación or some books. Also have a look at the examples in the CodeBase.

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.