Is there any way that I can display my indicator by 5 second intervals

The code samples shown below draws and displays the chart per new bar,

https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom

I want my indicator to be in a separate window and display independently from the main chart.

and it should draw fixed details (non-repainting) at 5 second intervals. Which means when the main chart scrolls, the indicator chart should not scroll with the chart. My indicator has nothing to do with the position of the main chart. Indicator just provides details per 5 seconds and draws a entirely different chart that has no relation to the main chart's position and the scrolling speed.  I want my indicator to scroll per 5 seconds while main chart scroll per 1 minute (in 1 minute chart)

Is that even possible in mql4 and MT4?

Creation of Custom Indicators - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
Creation of Custom Indicators - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
When creating a trading strategy a developer often faces the necessity to draw graphically in a security window a certain dependence calculated by a user (programmer). For this purpose MQL4 offers the possibility of creating custom indicators. Custom Indicator is an application program coded in MQL4; it is basically intended for graphical...

shermilden5000: Is that even possible in mql4 and MT4?

Or course it's possible. Perhaps you should read the manual.
          Event Handling Functions - Functions - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference
          EventSetTimer - Working with Events - MQL4 Reference