ema crossover alert with email, how to add + symbol

Hi,

i am running a very useful ema crossover indicator which features email alerts. however when the alerts are sent, the email title is a simple "Price closed below (or above) MA".

I need to add the "+ symbol" command in the script in order to know which pair the alert is for, as i use the same indicator in many pairs.

Someone knows how? I am attaching the file so if someone can edit it, it would be great!

thanx!

arismac:

Hi,

i am running a very useful ema crossover indicator which features email alerts. however when the alerts are sent, the email title is a simple "Price closed below (or above) MA".

I need to add the "+ symbol" command in the script in order to know which pair the alert is for, as i use the same indicator in many pairs.

Someone knows how? I am attaching the file so if someone can edit it, it would be great!

thanx!

If you want someone to WORK for you, then you need to use the freelance service.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, actually there are 3 MAs that are being needed, but only two ones are important for the core functionality, the third one is just to be turned on / off to filter out. So what I want is a signal that occurs, when the Fast MA has merged a certain distance from the Slow MA, plus has not come back to it too close* for a certain time-period (for...

here...